Disclaimer for BfE website
The information on the Biofuels for Europe website is made available by the Biofuels for Europe consortium (herein after referred as “BfE”). This website is subject to a disclaimer, a copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection.
BfE maintains the Biofuels for Europe website to enhance public access to information about its initiative and activities. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, BfE accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on its website.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the BfE has no control and for which the BfE assumes no responsibility;
If you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional. Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. BfE accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the BfE in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law or to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the previously-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
Personal Data Protection and your privacy
BfE is committed to user privacy. The policy on “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions” is based on Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000. This general policy covers the European Union’s family of institutional Websites, within the EU domain.
In this respect:
- A Data Protection Officer ensures that the provisions of the Regulation are applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligations (see art. 24 of the Regulation);
- The European Data Protection Supervisor will act as an independent supervisory authority (see art. 41 to 45 of the Regulation) and issues guidelines on specific themes in order to provide guidance in certain fields such as recruitment, processing of disciplinary data and video surveillance.
The BfE website provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
If you wish to contact the BfE consortium, please send your name, surname, job title, the organisation you work for and e-mail address to a specific functional mailbox. When you send this information, comments or questions, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply and you may be personally contacted. If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.